Friday, October 4, 2013

Updates & Fall To Do List

Hi everyone, long time no chat right?  Just wanted to stop in and give some updates and share my Fall to do list.  First, things have been pretty busy in the C household.  With house projects and all the other fun stuff, there's no time left anymore.  ;)  I can't believe it's already October!  Secondly, I have a full time job!  Totally unexpected but a total blessing as well.  The place where I have been freelancing for about a year now has finally asked me to go full time.  It was quite a shock when I received the call.  I start on Monday.  I've already started shopping for new clothes, to which my hubby said the money I make at this job is my spending money.  I'm sure I'll make him regret those words in a few months. ;)  Though he already asked if we could upgrade our TV once the job the was official, haha.  




Okay, so here is my Fall To Do List:
  • Have a housewarming party.
  • Pick apples from our local farm.  This is actually a tradition we've done every year since we started dating.  I hope to get out there before the season ends.
  • Make chili.
  • Take a stroll and enjoy the leaves turning.
  • Clean out more of my closet and purge.
  • Go pumpkin picking and paint them or glitterize them.
  • Attend a high school football game and drink hot chocolate or apple cider.
  • Decorate the house with fall decor.
  • Scarves, leggings, and boots. (This weekend it's suppose to be 80 degrees, boo.)
  • Hand out candy to trick or treaters.
  • Rock dark nails. 
  • Have a mini bonfire with s'mores.
  • Try a new hairstyle.
What's on your Fall To Do List?


1 comment:

  1. I had my summer list. Now I need to come up with my fall one! :) Best season ever! I love your list and it is totally doable. Have fun trying to do it all! :)

    ReplyDelete